Sixaxis Compatibility Checker
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
Tags: sixaxis compatibility checker apk, sixaxis compatibility checker, sixaxis compatibility checkerapk, sixaxis failed to configure bluetooth, sixaxis compatibility checker descargar, sixaxis compatibility check apk, sixaxis compatibility, sixaxiscompatibilitycheckerapk, baixar sixaxis compatibility checker, sixaxis checker apk.
- Now compatible with Android KitKat 4.4.
- Fix for some fake controllers not connecting.
- New driver for devices with MTK chipsets.
- Support for x86 devices (i.e. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1).
- Support for PlayStation®Move Navigation Controller.
- Enabled LPM mode on connection type 1. This should improve compatibility with certain devices.