50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Szymon Mazurczak
- there are no recording limits
- you can manage your existing records inside the app by built-in file manager
- you can play your records by built-in media player
- you can share your records
- you can set auto or manual recording for your phone calls
- you can select a directory for your records
- wav or mp4 file format
- you can set sampling rate and bitrate
If you really liked my work and you don't like in-app ads, consider buying paid version (it will keep me in business). The difference beetween free and paid is that, paid version doesn't contain ads.
If you liked this recorder and there are things you wish him to have, just tell me and I will consider implementing them. Fell free to contact me by email.
Permission for "REDIRECTING CALLS" is necesary to listen when you are making an outgoing call and record it. It is also the only way to receive a phone number and put it as a file name. If there would be some "bad code" in my app, Google would already shut down this recorder.
v 2.0.1 from 28.07.2014
- reported bugs fixes
- fixed bug when sorting list
- support for signs in recording names is back
- fixed notifications during and after recording
v 2.0 from 21.07.2014
- new UI look
- fixed issue with the player
- fixed issues with calls recording by adding ability to select source
- stability improvements and other bug fixes