Smart Keyboard Trial
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dexilog, LLC
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Trial” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard Trial" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Trial"
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Tags: smart keyboard trial, smart keyboard trial abc, smart keyboard trial скачать, how to use smart keyboard trial, smart keybord trial, smart keyboard trial., smart keyboard trial will not activate, smart keyboard nag screen, smartkeyboard trial, smart keyboard trail.
- Fixed voice input in English, which was broken by the latest Google Search update
- Fixed major long-standing bug causing unregistered key press when typing fast! Accuracy is now greatly improved.
- For people getting crash on Lollipop, uninstall and reinstall the keyboard
- Added voice input languages: Ελληνικά, العربية, فارسی, Suomi, Dansk, Hrvatski, Íslenska, Magyar, Română, Slovenčina, Svenska, ไทย, Tiếng Việt, Български, Українська