Samsung TV Remote and DLNA Server. More than 1,000,000 Download!
Now with Android Wear support! The best Samsung TV remote control app for Android.
Samsung Smart TV WiFi Remote is the best Remote Control application that allows you to turn your Android device into remote controller and even more. It acts as a Samsung TV remote.
Connect your Android device to your Samsung Smart TV to the same wireless network, and enjoy the several predefined remote control layouts – customized to your needs, multiple themes and the home screen widget support.
MediaShare allows you to share your media, your photos, videos and music from your smart phone to your DLNA certified device (such as TVs, Blue-Ray Players, etc.) using the built-in DLNA Server of the app.
SmartNotify allows you to receive on screen notifications on your Samsung Smart TV when you have an incoming call or text on your phone. If you have the caller sender in your contact list, the app will display the name of the contact as well. (you can turn on / off SmartNotify anytime).
Andev MediaShare and DLNA Server
Enjoy the freedom of browsing your favorite photos and videos on your Smart TV. All this, super-simple.
Andev’s MediaShare feature of the app lets you to stream videos, music and photos directly from your smart phone to your DLNA capable device – regardless if they are stored on the internal memory, or external SD card of your device.
You can choose what content to share, and also you have the freedom to share only your videos, only your photos, or only your music stored on your Android device.
You can also browse the content shared over your DLNA network. You can view and play directly from the app your favourite images, videos and music – which are already shared over your DLNA network. Please note that only those media formats are supported by the app which are also supported by your Android device by default.
Andev SmartNotify & Notifications on TV
Are you missing important calls and text messages while watching your favourite series or movie? Waiting for an important call, and you don’t want to miss it?
Andev’s SmartNotify displays notifications on your Samsung Smart TV when you have an incoming call or SMS –you will never miss any important call. The notifications are displayed on the bottom-left corner of the TV, not interrupting your entertainment, while still making sure are notified.
Especially helpful when your phone is muted or is in silent mode.
Please note that this feature of the app is by default disabled, so you have to active it after installation: you can choose to show notifications always, or only when your phone is in silent mode.
Setting up Samsung Smart TV Remote
Make sure that both your phone and your TV is connected to the same network and the Wireless Remote Control / Network Remote Control options are enabled on your TV.
Supported Samsung SmartTVs
Currently only the following Samsung Smart TV models are supported by the application:
- Samsung TVs released in 2010 having model number greater or equal to LCD C650, LED C6500, PDP 6500
- Samsung TVs released in 2011 having model number greater or equal to LCD D550, LED D5500, PDP 5500
- If you didn't completed / refused the paring process on the TV, you can still enable the remote. On Samsung TVs, just open the [Menu]→[Settings]→[Wireless Controller] and remove the Smart TV WiFi Remote item. When you restart the application, the TV will prompt again for the pairing process.
- If your TV model is supported, and you accepted the pairing on the TV, and the remote still not working, you can try to unplug the network cable / wireless adapter from the TV, restart the TV and plug-in the cable / adapter again.
- If you don't see your TV on the device selector screen, and your TV is supported, you can re-run / refresh the devices displayed on the screen.
Tags: samsung smart tv remote , samsung smart tv , smart tv remote , samsung smart remote , tv remote control , smart tv , dlna , smart remote control , samygo remote