Sms Delivery Notifier
by: Jean-Baptiste Lernout • 13
Sms Delivery Notifier notifies you when a sms has not been delivered within a few minutes and also when it has finally been received.
When you send a sms, you may want to know if it has been received. You can do that by activating the delivery reports in your sms application but its inconvenient as you have to check manually in the application if the sms has been received.
Sms Delivery Notifier improves the delivery reports by notifying you when it's necessary so you don't have to check manually.
- Notifies you when a message has not been delivered after a specific delay
- Notifies you when a message has finally been delivered or when the delivery failed
Sms Delivery Notifier REQUIRES THE ACTIVATION OF SMS DELIVERY RPORTS IN YOUR SMS APPLICATION.
- Go in your usual SMS application, go in the settings and activate the delivery reports
- Send a SMS
- Go in SMS delivery notifier, the message you sent will appear in the list with an icon on the right.
- A grey icon means the message has not been delivered yet, a green icon means the message has been delivered and a red icon means the message delivery failed.
- By default, delivered messages or failed messages will disappear from Sms Delivery Notifier after a day
If you encounter any problem, feel free to send me an e-mail or to leave a message on the forum : http://www.evolu-on.com/forum
Tags: sms delivery notifier , le message na pas été envoyé notification , le message n a pas ete envoye sms , le message na pas été envoyé