It's simple and free!
When you want to read an incoming message (SMS) but you cannot use your eyes, let this simple homescreen-widget help you and speak your last incoming message.
Main features include:
- It reads your incoming message and its sender (name if the number is your contact list)
- It is completely FREE and there are NO ads and NO banner popping-up!
- Low battery and memory usage
- It is active only when you want and there are No annoying notifications
- It also works offline (without internet connection)
- Italian, English, Spanish, German, French support
For Android version 4 onwards:
Go to the tab "widget" and press and hold to your favourite screen.
How to add a widget on the home page (http://www.talkandroid.com):
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen (or wallpaper).
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
Tags: sms to speech