SMSToExcel is a simple way to backup and restore your phone’s text messages. you can view your text messages in any Excel-compatible application, such as OfficeSuite, QuickOffice or Kingsoft Office on the phone/tablet. or MS Excel, OpenOffice.org, or Numbers on the computer.
- Backup SMS Messages in Excel 97-2003 format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to backup only the messages sent to/from the person in your phone’s contacts list.
- Delete SMS Messages in your phone.
- Upload the backup files to Dropbox/Google Drive and download backup files from Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Password protect your backup files.
- Support 60000+ messages. Excel 97-2003 spreadsheet has a row limit of 65535. If your phone has more than 65535 messages, the app can export them into multiple files.
- View all messages or conversations in an Excel file.
Please note that this app does not support MMS (Picture/Audio/Video) messages.
This app provides same features as Pro version except advertisements. It requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads. If you do not want ads you can buy the pro version from the Market.
For those phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card, If you want to store the files on external storage card, please change the default export folder in the app’s setting page.
If you forgot the password of your file. sorry we have no ability to help you recover it. so please keep your password safe.
We'd be very APPRECIATE that if you could help us translate this app to other languages.
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.net.
Keywords: excel text message messages sms backup restore export import sms2excel dropbox schedule view print secure google drive
from 226 reviews