There is a "ping" as a program to diagnose the TCP/IP network such as the Internet or an intranet. "Smtp Ping" behaves like a "ping" just for the SMTP server.
By using the function of ICMP echo (Internet Control Message Protcol), "ping" throw the packet to any node. By checking the response, "ping" will check the reachability and connection speed. On the other hand, to achieve a similar function to "ping", "Smtp Ping" uses the SMTP EHLO command instead of ICMP.
SMTP server response can be found in the "Smtp Ping" is as follows.
* Name resolution time
* Time of "Smtp Ping" socket is required to complete the connection to the SMTP server specified
* The time required to obtain request and response of EHLO
* IP address of the SMTP server
* IP address of the terminal of Android
* Port number of the terminal of Android
* Services supported by the SMTP server
* "Smtp Ping" is doing a SMTP communication using libcurl.
* We customize the libcurl, we have only to throw EHLO command of SMTP.
* The package name of "Smtp Ping" is "jp.foosys.smtpping".
* The name of apk file is SmtpPing.apk.
* According to the settings of the Android OS, "Smtp Ping" displays the Japanese and English.
* Other than the Internet access permission is not used.
* "Smtp Ping" will not attempt to obtain or collect personal information of any kind.
Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright (C) 2012 foosys
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damage arising from the use of this software.
Tags: serveur smtp application , smtp characteristics , un server smtp deve pingare oppure no , команда ping , como capturar a resposta do servidor smtp , comment en ping smtp , verificare la raggiungibilita di un smtp server , caracteristicas smtp , ping a partir de um