500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Extremely easy to use: no config required
- Overall, no complaints
A battery manager
Battery managers are quite a few on market, and regrettably some of them are useless and provoke the opposite effect. Battery Guru is one of the few that actually work as they should, but it doesn't work in the way you would expect. Let me explain:
Battery Guru works silently and surgically in the background, learning your routines and needs. Hence it creates a pattern to optimize battery life according to where you are, what you do and when, punctually turning on GPS and wifi for a brief time to check these. Results surface from the fourth day onwards. There are no settings, because it isn't a customary battery saver, there isn't any task manager screen or screen bright controls.
That is. Download and install, and let it do its work. In a week or so, your battery will last a little longer longer without giving anything up, you won't miss a thing. A must-have.
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
- New visual and layout design.
- Extras section giving you interesting information about Snapdragon processors.
- New widget allowing you to manually enter and exit Low Power Mode.
- Option to not show battery % in status icon.
- Dr. Ali G. Downloaded 16h ago
- Дмитрий Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Azad J. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Keju L. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- น้องสืบ ค. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Rexmar D. Downloaded Nov 16, 2013
- Alessandro Essa F. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- Michael R. Favorited Nov 1, 2013
- Felipe L. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
It starting to slowing down my wifi connection speed on my n4 (4.4 kitkat). Uninstalled.
Plz Move the video marketing stuff out of the Status column to the Extra tabs it confuses the layout - if the status is a mock up splashscreen or an actual live status of the device
I've tried at least 50 of these type of apps with little to no success. In fact, it seems many made it worse. Battery Guru is the only one that has had a noticeably good effect. After the apps 2-3 day initial learning period my battery life has improved c
It should be able to operate without location access if I am managing wifi manually
A bit sceptical at first, but after comparing with another app, this app is actually working in android 4.x
Best app to save battery and app management. WiFi management can be improved. 1. When the internet connection needs sign in and the use didn't sign in for sometime WiFi should be disabled. 2. When connected to a trusted WiFi network there should be an o