10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Please note that external hardware (i.e., a USB Sniffer accessory/device) is required to actually capture frames. However, application features can be tried out using the test mode.
* Capture 802.15.4 frames (by using a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
* Display captured frames.
* Filtering (by frame type, source address, destination address, and payload).
* Store captured frames on phone memory for future display.
* Export captured frames to PCAP format (Wireshark compatible).
* Live forwarding to an arbitrary IP address using the Zigbee Encapsulation Protocol (ZEP).
* Test mode (to try out application functionality without a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
To actually sniff packets you can use the following hardware:
- A Tmote Sky (a.k.a TelosB) configured as a sniffer 15.4 device; or
- A SEED-EYE board configured as a sniffer 15.4 accessory
In general, the SEED-EYE board should work on every Android device (3.1+), while the Tmote Sky works only on Android devices supporting the USB host mode (e.g., the Samsung Galaxy Nexus).
* Nexus S (Tmote sky *not* supported, you must use a SEED-EYE board)
* Galaxy Nexus
More info can be found at http://rtn.sssup.it/index.php/software/sniffer-154
- Daniele Alessandrelli
- Andrea Azzarà
PS: for reporting problems, bug, comments, etc, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Thanks!
Tags: 802.15.4, sniffer, kisbee screenshots, 802.15.4 sniffers, sniffer 15.4 source, sniffer 802.15.4 git, 802.15.4 sniffer/, nexus 4 сниффер, source code packet sniffer, port sniffer.
- Fixed crash happening when user sets an incorrect forwarding address or port
- The Tmote Sky is now supported on Android devices with USB host mode
- Dropped support for older Android versions ( < 3.1)
- Fixed crash on devices not having the USB accessory library