SNMP Traffic Grapher
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
OID1 will be graphed in green (download) and OID2 will be graphed in blue.
For this app to work, you need:
1.The router must support SNMP v2 and SNMP is enabled.
2.The router IP address, like 192.168.1.1
3.The Get community password of the router, usually “public”.
To start monitor an interface in the router, go to settings, and enter the Host, Port and the Community.
Then click on the menu and choose 'Scan Router's Interfaces' to scan all the available interfaces in the router and then select one.
I use this app to monitor the PPP interface (the internet) of my LinkSys ADSL router to get a real feeling of how the internet is utilized in my LAN.
- Added option to swap the download and upload.
- Fixed the default community password (public).
- Multiple profiles support.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support.
- Status bar and Navigation bar will match color of the highest download/upload avg value (Lollipop only).