IMPORTANT: Please don't buy this app at the moment unless you have tried the free app and it works 100% on your phone. There is no easy way to stop people from buying it without un-publish. We have limited resources and we need to attend to submitted issues on version 4.3 and 4.4. Thank you.
Get your Auto Answers right every time with the Touch Screen sensor addition!
Be sure to try out the new feature in "Speakerphone" section "Set to on when face-up". This basically makes moving the phone from ear to ear much more practical as it will not turn on the speakerphone again right away. Once you decide you want it on again, just hold it momentarily face up and speakerphone is on again.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhoneEx from any Task killers.)
SpeakerPhoneEx - Pro is a simple application that stays in the background and takes minimum battery power.
It adds a few extra features to your phone-calls using your phone's proximity sensor, gravity sensor and touch sensor.
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically based on several configurations.
3. The ability to auto hangup based on several configurations.
Take a look at the screenshots to get a better idea on the options provided.
* On Galaxy Nexus 4, the screen doesn't turn off the first time, once you Auto Answer, when you hold it away from you then back to your ear, it works then.
* On Duel Sim phones, Auto answer only works on one of them, Unfortunately there is no immediate fix for this because Duel Sims are not officially supported by the Android OS.
* S-View currently conflicts with the app and doesn't work as Intended.
* We have conflicting results about Android 4.4 (KitKat) we appreciate if you drop us an email.
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We added a very easy logging feature to the app to minimize your bug reports.
Light sensor note: Not all phones can use their light sensor properly, even if the hardware supports it, there is a built in test which will decide that for you.
Some ROMs are bugged that will make SpeakerphoneEx use a lot of battery power (2%-3%) if you use the Light sensor, if you experience this, please turn off the light sensor feature and contact us.
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity,speakerphone ex pro,auto hangup
Tags: speakerphone ex pro , speakerphone ex - pro 2.08 , proximity answer call jellybean , speakerphone ex , handicap auto answer and auto hangup phone with speaker , speakerphone ex pro 2.10 full , speaker phone pro