Speco Player is designed to work with the NS, NSP, NSL, DS, WDS, VS, WVS, VT, ZipKit, and HD DVR models of Speco Technologies.
Speco Player is designed to give a user remote viewing access of live video from their DVR as well as take snapshot images of live video.
- Store multiple locations to access and recall with one touch
- PTZ Control
- 10 Minute Time Limit on Live Viewing
- View in either portrait or landscape mode
- View 1 to 4 channels at a time
- Change view with use of double tap (double tap to go from multiple to 1 channel view, double tap again to return to multiple channel view)
- Dynamic IP via ddns.specoddns.net
- Take JPG snapshots of live video and review later
- Arrows to slide to previous or next channel in one channel view
- Change streams to provide high resolution images based on DVR capabilities
- View logs of DVRs and NVRs (firmware version 4.2.1 required as minimum)
Tags: speco player , speco players , speco remote tools , net player dvr , dvr player , specoplayer , speco player 4.0 , speco remote software , how to use speco remote