10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Cool interface
- Brings useful network information (speed, ip, latitude...)
- Test history file
- App icon not working in some devices (need to reboot device)
- Accuracy could be improved
Speedtest.net Mobile is a broadband speed test app that measures the network speed of your Android device
Speedtest.net uses a massive global infrastructure to minimize the impact of Internet congestion and latency. You’ll need to enable GPS to allow the app to find the closest app server.
The test will track the ping, the download speed and the upload speed and display it on a speedometer. In preferences, you can set the display speed in kbps, mbps or kB/s, show it by history date, download or upload. What's more, it’ll show your internal and external ip and the latitude and longitude. There's a specific tab for checking the results history and monitoring the average speed.
Speedtest.net Mobile was developed by Ookla, the developer of other two bandwidth test apps on the market.
If you want comprehensive control of your bandwidth, Speedtest.net Mobile will definitely do the job. Some bugs need to be fixed but it’s still an app we’d recommend.
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
- Fix for common upload test failure over LTE
- Improve latency test accuracy by instructing server not to gzip the response
- Additional language support
- Ad removal purchase improvements
- Improved location detection
- Minor interface improvements for various devices
- Revamped interface optimized for latest-generation phones
- Improved testing engine to better measure modern connection speeds
Perfect! Does what it says, what more can you ask for?
Share feature is realy stupendous
Several tests on various servers and its consistantly 700kbps down on my actual speed same % for upload speed, i get my speeds direct from my router page..