WHY SPYWARN? - According to The New York Times, "The antivirus industry has a dirty little secret: its products are often not very good at stopping viruses." (http://tinyurl.com/NYT-Expose) Techlicious reports, "mobile security apps perform dismally against spyware." (http://tinyurl.com/Techlicious-Expose)
The reason for this failure is simple. Spyware detection apps can only scan for known spyware. Many just scan for current versions of spyware only. Older, newer and well hidden spyware is missed.
Spybusters, LLC was approached by two clients several years ago who realized conventional anti-spyware was not effective enough. They asked us to develop a solution – based on the following conditions:
1. Make quick and reasonable spyware evaluations.
2. No special forensic tools should be required.
3. No special skills should be necessary.
4. No assistance should be necessary once the initial training is over. The phone owner must be able to conduct the test him- or herself—anytime, anyplace.
5. Advancements in spyware software and cell phone hardware should not render the test ineffective.
The result of this project was the book, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged?" (included in SpyWarn PRO™), and this app.
SPYWARN IS DIFFERENT - SpyWarn's new and unique forensic methodology makes it impossible to miss active spyware, aka Remote Access Tools (RATs). You can learn all about the capabilities of RAT malware in this Ars Technicia article. (http://tinyurl.com/RATs-Exposed)
NOTE - SpyWarn FREE™ is not an entertainment app. It conducts a serious, no-frills spyware evaluation, and it does it better than any other app on the market.
EASY TO USE - Start by taking the free SURVEY. This is the same survey developed by counterespionage consulting firm Murray Associates (http://www.spybusters.com) for use during paid consultations with their business and government clients. Upon completion, a vulnerability Threat Level for your phone is generated based on your answers.
If your Threat Level is low, there is little need to worry. Keep the app handy for future tests. If the Threat Level is medium to high, conduct further testing with SpyWarn PRO, a one-time, in-app upgrade. ($4.99)
If you don't check, you won't know. Download SpyWarn FREE™ now.
SPYWARN PRO FEATURES
• Automated analysis of key internal phone functions affected by spyware.
• An eBook version of, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged? Everything you need to know to keep your mobile communications private." (152 pages, $17.95 in hardcover - http://www.IsMyCellPhoneBugged.com)
• An automatic Eavesdropping Alert function.
• Data and power statistics.
• A data & power graph.
• A history of every analysis you conduct.
SpyWarn was created by a licensed and certified TSCM security consultant for his clients. This firm, Murray Associates (http://www.spybusters.com), provides advanced electronic eavesdropping detection (technical surveillance countermeasures, TSCM) and business espionage countermeasures consulting services to business, government, and at-risk individuals.
Headquartered in the New York metropolitan area, a Murray Associates team can assist you quickly, anywhere in the United States, and internationally.
NOTE TO SPYWARN USERS - We are serious and passionate about helping people regain their privacy. If you have any problems using SpyWarn, or suggestions for improvement, please firstname.lastname@example.org">let us know. We will respond quickly.
If SpyWarn has helped you, please write an encouraging review to help others with similar problems. Thank you!
Search terms: security, trojan, malware, TSCM, smartphone security, tracking, spybusters
Tags: spywarn mobile , spywarn , spywarn pro