NOW with SSH Tunneling support!
Connect and manage MySQL databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the MySQL database
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH Tunneling with password and public key authentication support
MySQL databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password and public key authentication. If using public key authentication, keys must be saved in OpenSSH format. The recommended key strength is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on the device internal storage. Private keys must also have a .key extension.
If multiple database support is necessary, SQLTool Pro is compatible with MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server databases.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
Tags: sqltool pro , mysql , sqltool pro database editor