SQLTool Pro Database Editor
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Derby, and Oracle databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase, Derby, or Oracle databases
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH tunneling for accessing protected databases
SQLTool does NOT work with Oracle 10.2 and higher. It will work with Oracle 10.1 and below.
Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, Derby, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password authentication and public key authentication. Public key authentication requires private keys to be generated in OpenSSH format. Recommended encryption strength on keys is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on your devices internal storage and the key must have a .key extension.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
To use SQLTool your database and database server must be configured to allow remote connections. If this requirement is not met, SQLTool will fail to connect.
Tags: tool pro database editor, connect android app to oracle database, tutorial connect android application with oracle database, sqltool pro database editor free download, sqltool pro database editor.
Recently changed in this version:
If you like SQLTool, please give it a 5 star rating. If you need help troubleshooting or found a bug, please contact me before posting a negative review.
* Optionally password protect the SQLTool application. If enabled, a password must be entered when SQLTool is launched.