SSE - Universal Encryption App
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all your passwords, PINs or notes in one secure place protected by one Master Password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. Password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, so you can have an unlimited number of passwords for any purposes (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A B C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithm: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal Permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-Platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is newly available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application please send an email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: The Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the External SD card to any app except for the pre-installed ones (pre-installed by device (or system image) manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your External SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
Tags: secretspaceencryptor.apk, secret space encryptor apk, sse universal encryption, secret space encryptor, secret space encryptor s.s.e 1.4.0 apk, sse, file encrypter apk, secret space encryptor s.s.e 1.4 apk, sse encryptor for windows, sse - universal encryption.
● Text Encryptor: New feature - Load/Save encrypted text to a file
● Pro Version - File Encryptor: Multiple File Selection (batch processing)
○ Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and for PC (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) are newly available.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: Please read the application description for more detail.