SSE - Universal Encryption App
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all your passwords, PINs or notes in one secure place protected by one Master Password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. Password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, so you can have an unlimited number of passwords for any purposes (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A B C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithm: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal Permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-Platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is newly available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application please send an email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: The Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the External SD card to any app except for the pre-installed ones (pre-installed by device (or system image) manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your External SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
Tags: secretspaceencryptor.apk, secret space encryptor apk, secret space encryptor s.s.e 1.4.0 apk, sse universal encryption, secret space encryptor, sse, file encrypter apk, secret space encryptor decrypt, secrets field encrypted, secret space.
● Password Vault (item detail screen - Notes): New feature Copy to Clipboard (All/Chosen Paragraph) + some UI changes
● Pro Version: Threefish 1024bit algorithm added
● Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and for PC (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) are newly available.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: Please read the application description for more detail.