100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Gerrit Schimpf
- Support public/private key authentication
- Ansi color support
- Command results can be shared
- Variables can be added to commands which can be replaced on when executing
- Create shortcuts on home for fast command start
To use a variable in a command use ##VARNAME##. When executing the command the values can be set in popup dialog. For example "PS ##OPTS##" to pass options to the ps executive.
For more information visit http://sshc.schimpf.es and if you have any trouble with the application or you have a great idea to improve SSH Commander, you can open a ticket at http://support.schimpf.es.
Tags: commander with ssh, ssh commander.
- Commands can be added to home screen now
- Variables can be added to commands using ##varname##, values can be replaced on runtime
- StdError will be shown now