A complete SSHd, SFTP, SCP and Telnet server! From now on you can run a complete SSH daemon (server) with support for multiple users, public key authentication, and you can even set a directory per user for SFTP and SCP.
NO ROOT is required, but if you do have a rooted device you can run SSH as super user if you want. The shell will only work on ARM devices, however, the SFTP and SCP servers will work on all devices.
To run on ports below 1024 search for Android app Port Forwarder Ultimate.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- SSH has support for SFTP and SCP
- For SSH, SFTP and SCP multiple users can be set with each their own root directory, password, public key (RSA or DSA), allow X11 or agent forwarding, allow inbound/outbound connections, optional write permission and optional force stay in root directory
- For Telnet you can add multiple users and run Telnet through SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set your own shell start command and arguments (advanced)
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The servers can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple SSH (SSHd, SSH daemon) or Telnet servers
- For every SSH Server you can set name, port, multiple users, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, max auth attempts, authorization timeout, idle timeout, max concurrent sessions (per user)
- For every user set the username, password, public key, X11 / agent forwarding, inbound / outbound connections, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access
- For every Telnet server you can set multiple users or even enable SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: ssh to pdf , server ssh keep a wifi lock , ssh server pro , servers ultimate pro ssh , adnroid ssh server pro , ssh x starten x11forwarding , how to make my ports below 1024 available for application , ftp or ssh or telnet server