5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This application will let you to connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or copy/edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
Root is optional but not required to run this application.
- File Transfer: WinSCP (http://winscp.net).
- Remote Shell: PuTTY (http://goo.gl/XbTF)
- File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as "Location".
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal.
- File Transfer: Cyberduck (http://cyberduck.ch).
- Remote Shell: run 'ssh' from the terminal
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I use a shared key with Putty/Winscp?
a: You have to generate a key from the application in OpenSSH format and use Puttygen to import/convert it in ppk format. A recent version of Puttygen (>= 0.61) is required!
Like this app? Please rate 5 stars so that it can be improved, thanks!
Tags: ssh sftp terminal remote shell adb
Tags: sshdroidpro, sshdroidpro download, sshdroidpro apk download, download sshdroidpro, sshdroidpro.apk.
Recently changed in this version:
- MediaScan trigger on service stopped
- Home directory support
- UI updated
- Options can now be restored to default values
- broadcast events support to enable start/stop automation:
START (free version) -> berserker.android.apps.sshdroid.command.START
STOP (free version) -> berserker.android.apps.sshdroid.command.STOP
START (pro version) -> berserker.android.apps.sshdroidpro.command.START
STOP (pro version) -> berserker.android.apps.sshdroidpro.command.STOP