Have you ever seen a WEB site that begins with "https://" URL is? At the site of a secure communication, this can be seen when you shop online at WEB, for example. This is a communication method to maintain the security, it is intended to access technology called SSL/TLS. Do you know that there are several versions of the SSL/TLS? For now, the version of SSL/TLS is the following five: (according to the old order) SSL2.0, SSL3.0, TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2. Currently, SSL2.0 is a very poor technology, and should not be used. The more the new version, increased the range of cipher suite, it can be said to be more secure technology.
With "SSLver" presented here, you will be able to check the SSL/TLS version of the specified site. Using the SSL/TLS version of all kinds 5, "SSLver" will try to connect to the server. And, it shows whether we can use SSL/TLS for that version on the server.
You can use the "SSLver" very easily. Enter the URL of the server that you want to investigate the SSL/TLS version, just tap the Submit button. You also have the option to view the cipher suites that are used for communication.
If the server supports SSL 2.0, then the server not being properly managed. It is not wise to online shopping at such sites. In addition, if the server can use the latest TLS1.2, you can be regarded as the server that supports firmly to the latest technology. Such a server can be considered as being managed server securely.
By using the "SSLver", you can find the SSL/TLS versions that the server supports. From there, for the management of the server, the administrator's management skills you can measure. Before you enter your personal information in the "https://" site, using the "SSLver", we recommend to confirm whether the site has managed appropriately SSL/TLS.
* "SSLver" contains its own OpenSSL library , and it does not use the OpenSSL library which Android OS has.
* "SSLver" also incorporates libcurl and zlib library. Therefore, the size of the apk file is large.
* Because it is equipped with its own OpenSSL, it is not affected by the degree of tuning of the Android system OpenSSL.
* Built-in OpenSSL has been adjusted so that you can use the SSL2.0.
* The package name of "SSLver" is "jp.foosys.serversslversionchecker".
* The apk file name is "ServerSSLVersionChecker.apk".
* According to the settings of the Android OS, "SSLver" displays the Japanese and English.
* Other than the Internet access permission is not used.
* "SSLver" does not collect personal information or to get any.
Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright (C) 2012 foosys
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty.
In no event will the authors be held liable for any damage arising from the use of this software.
Tags: openssl version confirm , openssl , welche versionen von tls unterstützt , 안드로이드 tls1.2 , tls1.2 , tls1 oder tls 2 verwenden , openssl checker