StopTimer is a smooth and easy to use Stopwatch (chronometer) and Timer (countdown) application that has some advanced and useful features.
Please leave a rating if you find StopTimer useful!
- Create multiple (unlimited) stopwatches and timers.
- All timers/stopwatches can run simultaneously.
- Set a title for each stopwatch and timer.
- Smooth finger-swipe between multiple timers and stopwatches.
- Stopwatch and timer duration can be from seconds to hundreds of days.
- Define multiple intervals per timer and set unique time for each interval. All intervals run successively in order as they expire.
- Customize beep/ringtone, number of beeps, and vibration settings per each timer interval.
- Create repeating timers (if multiple intervals, timer will repeat once all intervals are over in order).
- Add or subtract time from timer even when it is running.
- Robust and persistent. Even when app is closed, device is turned off, or device is rebooted - timers and stopwatches will resume, and timers will alert correctly.
- Use volume up/down buttons to start/stop and reset timers/stopwatches
- Haptic feedback
- Very easy on battery life, and requires very little memory.
USES - StopTimer makes for great use for multiple purposes:
- Timing yourself while driving long distance.
- Exercising - for exercise and interval training including HIIT (high intensity interval training).
- Cooking or use in kitchen.
- Laundry - setting a timer to alert when it's done.
- Alarm clock - makes for a very effective alarm clock!
- Many more!
StopTimer works great on most Android devices such as phones, tablets (xoom, galaxy, slate, etc., and honeycomb devices), and even supports Google TV (since it supports all functionality using a D-Pad)!
- Internet: StopTimer requires the Internet permission since it is supported by advertisements. A paid, ad-free, version will be available soon. StopTimer also reports crashes to the developer so the app can be improved, and checks for updates. No personal information is ever transmitted.
- Prevent Device From Sleeping: When a timer expires, StopTimer temporarily wakes your device up to alert you. Otherwise StopTimer does not interfere with your power settings. This has very little impact on your battery, unless you have hundreds of timers alerting all day.
- Startup at Boot: StopTimer resumes timers alerts when your device is rebooted.
from 151 reviews