1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The Street View Runner offers “Speed control” and many kinds of “Running mode”. You can run this app with Treadmill or Exercise Bike to simulate “Running outdoors”.
Key features for Street View Runner:
ㄧ Create or load a Street View recording file.
ㄧ Three types of traffic routing: drivers, bicycle riders and walkers.
ㄧ Four ways for indicating target locations: clicking on the Google map, typing keyword, full or partial address, geometric coordinates.
ㄧ My Favorites: Save or load your favorite routes.
ㄧ Recommend Routes: Load default scenic route.
ㄧ My Records: Load your recordings.
ㄧ HUD (Head up Display) board: It shows the speed, mileage and time.
ㄧ Course sketch: We draw path and location locater in a sketch. Users could know their current position and orientation during the route.
ㄧ Street View Runner Settings:
○ Speed control: Set the running speed to fixed speed.
○ Running mode: Street View Runner supports “Start to goal”,”By distance”,”By time” and “Free”mode.
○ Users could show or hide HUD board and Course sketch dynamically.
* When recording the street view, a fast INTERNET connection is required.
* 50MB minimum storage space at SD card is required.
Tags. innocomm, googel map, streetview, street view, runner, location, treadmill, exercise bike, recorder
2013/08/13: initial version: v1.0
2013/08/15: version 1.01: update translation strings
2013/08/30: version 1.03: display hint information at startup, bug fix.
2013/09/02: version 1.04: bug fix for Galaxy Nexus display hint error.
2013/10/01: version 1.07: bug fix