SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files and folders, file name pattern or file type (extension).
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (payed) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Some devices do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do here.
3) Some Android devices have no permission to set file modified time, therefore the app updates PC file modified time. PC folder share must have write permission (Windows) or ownership (Linux). This may cause permanent resync when syncing multiple devices against the same PC folder.
4) Payed features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
5) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
6) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
7) CM 10.1.x users experience "Failed to decrypt password" error, upgrade to the latest CM nightly or downgrade to builds prior to 2/9/2013.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested
FAQ is available within the app - download the latest version.
Want to see this app translated to your language or fix translation, send request to email@example.com to participate in the online translation effort.
Tags: syncme wireless, syncme, syncme wireless how to computer, syncme wireless premium, syncme wireless 1174840, syncme cant find server, para que sirve syncme, synchronisierung intervall, what is syncme, syncme wireless for pc.
Long tap to select jobs to run.
Scan networks works now over usb tether, hot spot and wired.
Video grouping by date.
Rescan media option.
Diacritic bug workaround on Mac OS.
- John C. Downloaded Nov 3, 2013
- Blake V. Downloaded Oct 27, 2013
- Steve P. Downloaded Oct 5, 2013
- Fallon D. Downloaded Aug 23, 2013
- Margaret W. Downloaded Aug 23, 2013
- Randy R. Downloaded Jul 23, 2013
- Russell H. Downloaded Jul 1, 2013
- Tom_0169 Downloaded Jun 30, 2013
- Marko H. Downloaded Mar 20, 2013