System Monitor Info CPU MEM
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* nice CPU, FREQ, MEM, NET graphs
* cpu usage shown in the phone's / tablet's top statusbar
* process monitor
* storage list (system mountpoints)
* you can use Kill All / Selected Kill to kill multiple processes
* 3 widgets
Permissions described below.
! Unlike some other app, u can see graphs for longer period (period length can be chosen), other app show graphs only since that app is started and is visible to user. MKSysMon is different...
MK System monitor can do much more ! It gathers data on background, so anytime u return to SysMon, u will see ALL data for whole selected period.
Support multi-core devices.CPU1 is shown with red color, CPU2 is shown with yellow. NOTE: graph for CPU2 might not be fluent, in fact only dots and short lines in time may be shown because CPU2 is running for shorties necessary time, sometimes it runs even for a simple second!
If u like MKSysmon please consider DONATION to support further development and improvement. Wanna donate? Just "buy" common donation app for MKCommander/MKSysMon/MKQuickLight from market at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.raven4.MKCommander_donation
SysMon gathers CPU / memory and network traffic data on the background using background service and thus this service consumes a bit of CPU power + battery. Remember you can end SysMon ANYTIME by clicking on Exit to save CPU/battery and restart it anytime from your Home launcher or list of installed application.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - allows MKSysMon to be started after device reboot
GET_TASK - allows to read all running processes
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES - allows killing of processes
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - logging of gathered data
android.permission.INTERNET + android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ads support
THANK YOU FOR TRYING MK SYSTEM MONITOR(SYSMON)
Tags: monitoring, system monitor, apps systemmonitor test, mk cpu 01, cpu memory test tools, cpu monitor graph status bar, mk commander.
* Dialogs asking for Donation or rating wont be shown if Donation app is installed
* minor fixes
* Ads support. Consider buying Donation app from Play to get rid of Ads. Due to this change 2 new permissions had to be added
- New widget to kill apps from Homescreen + other widgets for quick access to SysMon parts
* U can limit number of icons representing CPU cores in statusbar - usefull for 8+ core systems. Default is now limit = 2