You no longer need to call IT to connect your Android device with your corporate infrastructure. Using Tangoe Mobile, you can self-authenticate, authorize, and configure your device without help from IT. In addition, Tangoe Mobile offers real time tracking of your device’s usage, helping prevent bill shock.
Using Tangoe Mobile you can:
- Quickly connect to and enroll your device with your corporate network
- Ensure you have the latest corporate policies and configuration information
- Automatically gain access to email and network resources
- Avoid excessive costs when traveling internationally
- Enable your IT department to assist you with device issues
- Receive important alerts and notifications from your IT department
- Measure your data and roaming usage in real-time, and then compares it with your telecom plan
- Receive alarms on your mobile device as you use up data
Note: Tangoe Mobile requires Tangoe's Mobile Device Manager (MDM) Server and rTEM solution for full functionality. Please verify that your company is utilizing Tangoe MDM and/or rTEM before downloading this app. Tangoe rTEM requires multitasking, so it may not function on some older devices. Extended use of Location Services can decrease your battery life.
Tags: mdm , tangoe mdm , tangoe , how to uninstall tangoe mdm , uninstall tangoe mdm , tangoemdm , remove tangoe mdm , tango mdm , mdm possibilities