Using Tangoe Mobile you can:
- Quickly connect to and enroll your device with your corporate network
- Ensure you have the latest corporate policies and configuration information
- Automatically gain access to email and network resources
- Avoid excessive costs when traveling internationally
- Enable your IT department to assist you with device issues
- Receive important alerts and notifications from your IT department
- Measure your data and roaming usage in real-time, and then compares it with your telecom plan
- Receive alarms on your mobile device as you use up data
Note: Tangoe Mobile requires Tangoe's Mobile Device Manager (MDM) Server and rTEM solution for full functionality. Please verify that your company is utilizing Tangoe MDM and/or rTEM before downloading this app. Tangoe rTEM requires multitasking, so it may not function on some older devices. Extended use of Location Services can decrease your battery life.
Tags: mdm, tangoe mdm, tangoemdmcom, tangoe, uninstall tangoe mdm, how to uninstall tangoe mdm, mdm possibilities, mdm tangoe, tango mdm, mdm server.
Issues resolved in 13.2.30
- Users who have Divide are now presented with a setup screen that asks them to enter their corporate email password to complete the Divide client setup process. In older versions of Tangoe Mobile, users were presented with a notification they had to tap.
Issues resolved in 13.2.28
- Resolved an issue where some enterprise Divide clients were not being detected as installed