Which application is started now it and been worrisome?
Android does not display on a taskbar the application started now like OS of Windows or others.
In this application, the application (only application which can be started from Ramcha) started in the present background now is displayed in real time on a home screen as a HOME widget, the application which moved to the background is opened again -- closing (kill) -- it can carry out immediately.
This is not an application which states optimization and improvement in the speed of a system.
It is an application which visualizes the application under starting and can be simply managed by itself in the background.
It is an application recommended to the direction which wants to always grasp like PC what is started now, and a direction to make management of a task, and kill of an application by oneself.
----------A screen and operation explanation----------
A widget has a type using one row of 1x4, and a type of using two rows of 2x4.
The central task display portion is divided with the main, the left substitute, and the right substitute.
Closing action opened by clicking on an icon is possible only for the task displayed mainly.
According to a screen, the main can display 5-12 and a right-and-left substitute can display 4-8 and a total of 13-28 tasks on a widget at once, respectively.
The task which cannot be displayed mainly is displayed on a right-and-left substitute.
By clicking on a right-hand side arrow icon, closing action which opens the task which a right-and-left substitute has to the target task by shifting mainly is performed.
Moreover, it is possible to carry out a setup excepted so that it may not be made to display, may make and be sufficient to each task currently listed and may not be made to kill at the time of action of all the tasks kill.
If it clicks on a lower left icon (1x4), the task by which the task under starting and "display exclusion" were carried out in the present background can be displayed in a list with a separate tab, and each operations, such as release of a display exclusion task, are possible.
This is a free version.
There is no advertising display in the useful version, and it can use for it the following functions, such as a function to kill all the tasks at once, exclusion of a task which carries out kill, and an auto kill function to kill a task automatically to various timing.
1) It is possible to carry out a setup excepted so that it may not be made to display, may make and be sufficient to each task currently listed and may not be made to kill at the time of action of all the tasks kill.
2) It is that all the task kill buttons stick and click at the upper left.
If "OK" is chosen after a check dialog display, a task can be kill(ed) for tasks other than the task by which "kill exclusion" is carried out.
3) All the tasks further loaded by the lower left on the present memory from the list display icon, The task which has been the target of auto kill, and the task by which "kill exclusion" was carried out can be displayed in a list with a respectively separate tab, and each operations, such as kill of a task and release of an exclusion task, are possible.
4) An autokill setup is possible from a home widget to various list display functions to each task at the time of a task.
1) At the time of android starting (a specification task is killed for after-starting about 10 seconds)
2) At the time of screen-on
3) At the time of screen-off
4) Always (only when a task is in a background)
5) Timing to which the lapsed time from task starting exceeded the appointed time
The specification which kill(s) to the above timing is possible (two or more specification is possible).
Tags: assassin 5 , tasks assassin