Task Killer Advanced Plus
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Anjoy.IT
Task Killer Advanced Plus is the best task killer and task manager in Android. We utilized advanced technology so as to kill unused apps safely. You can also regard it as a battery saver as it can reduce CPU and memory usage. It also comes with an uninstaller to allow you to uninstall apps. Unlike other app killers, we keep the functionalities of this app minimal in order to make sure it doesn't cause any unexpected behaviors to your devices. It doesn't have those rubbish functions like auto-kill or background services (in our opinion, these functions are just another way to drain your battery!) So this killer is fast, handy and extremely easy to use! Pro version will be coming in the future. If you like this app please rate us 5 stars to support us :)
- Press "Stop" button to kill a task (super easy right?)
- Check the apps you want to kill and press "Kill all selected apps" to close them
- Long press a task to bring up App Menu
- You can add an app to ignore list so that they will not be killed by Task Killer Plus
- Ignored apps will be greyed and displayed at the bottom
- Apps in Orange are Services which may not be killed
- If you want to properly kill a service, bring up App Menu and choose "App details/Force Stop". You can stop it there
- Memory meter at the title bar which shows your device total memory and available memory
- Optimize for Android 2.2.x Froyo, 2.3.x Gingerbread, 3.x Honeycomb, 4.x Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), Jelly Bean 4.1 (JB)
- A detailed tutorial is included in the app so that you can check the functionaries anytime
- Share this app function allows you to share this app to your friends via Facebook, SMS, MSN, Gmail, Email, Whatsapp, Twitter or other social networking applications
- CAUTION! Killing a Service may cause the system unstable. We recommend you to add all Services to ignore list
If you want to tell your friends to install this app, simply ask them to search the below keywords in Google Play store / Android Market:
Task killer, taskkiller, appkiller, Task killer plus FREE, atk, atm, quick killer
- Fixed app name too long issue
- Services are now shown in orange again.
- Added remove ad function. Advertisement will be removed permanently after purchasing.
- Please rate us 5 stars if you like and send us comment :)
How to Optimize Battery Life & Speed?
Consider your device a mini computer, in order for it to do anything it's reliant on its ability to process new information, write that information to memory, and then output that information to your screen. Like all computers, its ability to perform well is dependent on all of the components/factors working together as one unified system; starting from its core/foundation (hardware) ranging all the way to the user apps. Each layer plays an important role regarding how your device will perform, however the farther and farther you move away from the Hardware Level (level 1) regarding tweaks/mods/settings, the potential benefits will decline in their relative significance. Therefore the best way for me to explain what it will take to improve the overall performance of your device, will be methodically and sequentially break down the specifics regarding each of these levels:
1 Hardware & External Factors
3 Operating System
4 Base/Framework (ROM)
Tags: advanced task manager to kill unused applications.
Fixed app name too long issue
Added quick scroller
Services are now shown in orange again.
Please rate us 5 stars if you like and send us comment :)