A small tool for providing system level information in clean and simple format.
As it is still in early developing stage, please leave your sincere comments! Thanks!
Please update to the latest verion (2.31) to avoid a serious bug.
- Current running tasks.
Current running service.
- ID : task ID;
- #Activities : the number of activities belonged to a task;
- #RunningActivities : the number of running activities belonged to a task;
- Base Activity : the package name and the activity on the bottom of the task stack;
- Top Activity : the package name and the activity on the top of the task stack;
Current running processes.
- Flags : shows the flags associated with this service, e.g. it is started and in foreground;
- Service : the class name of a service;
- Clients : the number of clients bound to this service;
- Process : the process this service running on.
- PID : the ID of a process;
- Importance : the status of a process, including: background, visible, service, perceptible, foreground, and etc.;
- Process : process name;
- Memory : the memory privately owned by a process;
- Hosting Package : the packages those are hosted by a process.
Note that this is part of a research project conducted by the researchers in The College of William and Mary. There are some data being collected anonymously when this App in running. The data mainly contain the running processes info. The data will only be used in this research project, and will not be shared with any other 3rd parties.
- Geography Info : the current latitude, longitude, accuracy, and the address.
- Network Info : the nearby wifi, connected wifi, IP address, MAC address, and Wifi speed.
- Memory Info : the total memory, available memory, the threshold of low memory, and whether it is achieved.
- CPU Info : the number of CPU cores, the frequency, and etc.
모든 service task 찾기