With the combination of TruVizion and TechVizion, technicians will have visibility not only into a single subscriber modem, but also nearby modems. Unlike test equipment that can only see what it’s connected to, TechVizion makes it fast and easy to verify the quality of a subscriber’s connection and even check on other modems in the area from any location—without the bulk and expense of proprietary equipment, and without the need to drive from place to place to connect up.
With TechVizion, cable technicians can:
* Query modems by the MAC address, or the subscriber’s Last Name or Phone Number. If an exact match, the search result will display the modem queried. If more than one modem matches the search criteria, such as a customer’s last name, a summary list of all modems that match will be displayed, showing customer name, address, phone, and whether the modem is in an alert state or off-line.
* View key modem and port statistics. On a single screen see a wealth of information, including the modem’s status, how long it’s been online, the number of flaps and the last flap time. Scroll down to see the modem’s power and SNR levels, the number of codeword errors over the last 24 hours and bandwidth transferred during the same period. There are also key metrics for the upstream channel the modem is connected to, which is especially helpful in determining whether an issue is restricted to one subscriber, or possibly affecting multiple homes in the area.
* Check historical data and compare nearby modems. With one touch you can chart the RF statistics for any modem over the last 24 hours. One touch more will overlay the same data from the five closest modems so a technician can compare readings and check for common trends or deviations. You can even stream RF levels to the charts live, which is useful for confirming whether a problem has been resolved, as well as for identifying intermittent and short-duration issues that might otherwise be missed.
* Geographically map modems. With TechVizion a single touch generates a map that shows the location of all modems on the same channel. Flags representing each modem are color-coded based on RF alerts or offline status for quick identification of trouble areas and outages.
Tags: techvizion modem diagnostics, cmts flap list script tools, docsis modem diagnostic suite, modem tester, zoom modem, how to test modem, modem code, 안드로이드 모뎀테스트, modem test, techvizioncom.
- Allowing adding device's GPS location for a non-geo-coded customer.
Allow user to use device's GPS service to update the viewing customer's location. In the map screen, there is a 'Location' button on the top right corner. Once click the button, a dialog will show up to ask if user would update the viewing customer's location with the device's location. Please to turn on your device's GPS before using this feature.