Telemeter - camera measure
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Telemeter Tool: quick remote distance estimation without reference objects using only a camera measure.
- SpiritLevel3D Tool: distant object alignment and tilt measurement using a camera.
- Lines Tool: vertical and horizontal reference lines, that can be used for horizontal or vertical object alignment and tilt elimination.
- Augmented Compass Tool: orientation detection in the room or space for better room planning, angle measurements, electromagnetic interference and metal detection.
- Angle Tool: measure and mark angles in vertical and horizontal planes.
- Calibration Tool: calibrate your phone before measurements.
- Unit Converter: convert results into different length or area units.
- Detailed help
The distinctive feature of the Telemeter Tool is two options:
Choose Hand-Mode when the exact height of the camera is unknown and you are on the ground holding the device in you hands.
Enter your height and smart algorithm estimates the camera height. You don't need to enter the exact camera height, as required in other applications. Since you know your height exactly, you can start measurements immediately. This is an advantage of using Hand-mode. This mode requires to hold and move your camera as shown in measurement guide that is included in the app.
If the exact height of the camera from the ground is known, Stand-Mode is to be used.
Stand-mode doesn't make any assumption about your position. Exact camera height leads to more accurate measurement results. You can use this mode in different situations or build your own camera measurement setup.
Measurements can be conducted in metric and imperial units: feet, meters, inches. Angles are measured in degrees.
With the Telemeter you can measure:
- distance from you (observer) to an object
- distance between points in direction 'from an observer'
- distance between two points in a plane
- object dimensions (depth, height, width, length)
- height from the ground level
- height of big objects or a person
- angles between planes (e.g. between two walls)
- angles between two orientations in the space
- angles in horizontal or vertical planes
You can also use Telemeter for:
- object alignment
- tilt measurement or elimination, pitch gauge
- checking orientation in space (cardinal directions)
- electromagnetic interference and metal detection
- marking a plane for object placement (e.g. a wall for pictures and shelves mounting)
Please try also Partometer - camera measure App, that uses common reference objects for measurements.
For long distance you can try Distance2Meter - camera measure that uses motion for distance measurement. You can measure distances in hundred meters range with good accuracy.
If you enjoy using this app, please take a moment to share your experience and rate it.
Thank you for your support!
Keywords: lawn, room, decoration, tape, distance measure, ruler, meter, carpenter, construction, architect, real estate, unit, feet, size, wall, floor, plan, picture, angle, area, design, house, planimeter, android
Tags: telemeter, telemeter descargar, измерительные приборы для андроид, скачать бесплатно для андроид программу telemeter camera measure, telemeter full, calibrare fotocamera, camera height, distance direction in a room with, горизонтальный уровень на камере для андроид, outillage camera deportée.
v1.0.1: Small changes: stability improvement, possible bug fixed.
v1.2.0: Two tools added:"Lines" and "Angle"; rate and share options are included.
v1.3.0: ZOOM FEATURE for accuracy improvement is added (check Preferences), some bugs fixed.
v1.3.1: Possible bug fixed.
v1.3.2: Possible bug fixed, tested on Motorola Atrix 2.
v1.3.3: Bug fix, Tablets performance improved.
v1.3.6: stability improvement.
- Wanderson S. Downloaded Nov 25, 2013
- Khalil H. Downloaded Nov 1, 2013
- Sergio D. Downloaded Sep 19, 2013
- Larbi H. Downloaded Aug 29, 2013
- WangJu Downloaded Jun 9, 2013
- Achillepower Downloaded May 31, 2013
- Michael P. Downloaded Apr 15, 2013
- Rahul kadpate Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- ali516a Downloaded Mar 18, 2013