5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Telnet client can handle all the basic terminal functions as well as a wealth of additional, useful features.
The Telnet program runs on your phone and connects your device to a server on the network.
You can enter commands through the Telnet program that will be executed directly on the server console. This enables you to control the server and communicate with other servers
on the network.
To start a Telnet session, you must provide IP addess and port number of the server.
After connection is established with server, user will get Server log information.
The telnet client helps you to access your server easily from your android smartphone
Tags: establishing communication android telnet, 안드로이드 telnet app, program for clientserver communication in telnet, tcp client android, which android version is support telnet client for smartphone.
Recently changed in this version:
- Reduced App size from 1.5 MB to 630 KB
- Fixed Crash on trying to connecting to without specifying Port No.
- Added support for Android OS 4.2
- Added History for Server IPs & Port no.s. When you start typing in the Server IPs/ Port no, the app lists previously entered values for autocomplete
- Maintaining history for recent commands. When you start typing in the command, the app lists previously entered commands for autocomplete
- Added Support for Landscape
Last activity on Telnet Client
- totojj Downloaded 9h ago
- AndroidGeek4Ever Downloaded 20h ago
- umapathi.uit Downloaded May 14, 2013
- sandeshwadile Downloaded May 4, 2013
- josegomessn Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- dingyi1zhy Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- rosingeorge Downloaded Apr 22, 2013
- maxime.lignereux Downloaded Apr 11, 2013
- Neelneo0 Downloaded Mar 20, 2013