5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Think of T-Cloud as an extra hard-drive you can use anywhere you have internet access. Best of all, you’ll have peace of mind: if something should happen to any of your devices, your files will be safe, stored securely for download when you need them.
- Australian cloud storage
- Manage your media files on the go or at home, including photos, audio, video and documents
- T-Cloud apps for PC, Mac, smartphone, tablet, and your web browser
- Back up, sync, view, play, upload and download files
- Share large files and large numbers of files (ideal when too big to email)
- Get up to 3GB storage for free. If you need more storage, there’s a range of options available.
Create your T-Cloud account by going to telstra.com/tcloud
Note: Your mobile carrier or internet provider may charge you for uploading to, and accessing T-Cloud
Keywords: Telstra, T-Cloud, TCloud, T Cloud, Telstra T-Cloud, Australian, Cloud, Bigpond, Storage, Backup
Tags: how to screenshot on a telstra thub.
What’s New in This Version
- Ability to create music playlists on your mobile
- An improved design and layout
- Easy file sorting - by name, date size and type
- Improvements to file sharing
- Bug fixes and performance improvements