5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- Android2.0 or later
- The battery temperature will be displayed on the transparent layer
- Automatic start on boot
- Temperature notification
- Show/Hide icon on the status bar (Android 4.2+)
- Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)
- Display temperature where you want (on a status bar is possible)
- Choose your favorite font in device
- Customize text size and text color with transparency
- High temperature alert with notification sound and vibration
- English and Japanese translation
- ... and for FREE !
*About display position
- Touch 'Position' menu in settings, enter 'edit' mode
- In the edit mode, the temperature text color will be displayed in red
- Swipe to move the temperature text
- Two-finger touch or double touch to exit edit mode
*Limitation in edit mode
If swipe up and up, the temperature text will go under the status bar (and you will not see the text). This is NOT a bug. When you exit edit mode, the text will display collectly.
*About Font chooser
If the font with the same name in your device, all of them will appear in the list of font chooser. This is by design.
If uncheck 'Show notifications' in the system settings, notifications and explanation toasts in 'edit' mode from Temperature Layer will not be shown.
Temperature Layer's source code is available at GitHub under the Apache License, Version 2.0. Please visit https://github.com/shimooka/TemperatureLayer to get details.
APK files including current, older and development release version are available at http://goo.gl/AeAfwn .
This application use following libraries. Thanks for author's great works !
- Android Color Picker - https://code.google.com/p/android-color-picker/
- FontPreference dialog for Android(modified version) - http://www.ulduzsoft.com/2012/01/fontpreference-dialog-for-android/
Tags: html5 temperature chooser.
- TWO-FINGER TOUCH or DOUBLE TAP to exit 'edit' mode in display position setting
- fixed bugs
- If swipe up and up, the temperature text will go under the status bar (and you will not see the text). This is NOT a bug. When you exit edit mode, the text will display collectly.
- If uncheck 'Show notifications' in the system settings, notifications and explanation toasts in 'edit' mode from Temperature Layer will not be shown.