1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Screen widgets
- Strobe and Morse code messages
- Police Screen Light
- High configurable
- It doesn't support all devices
TeslaLED Flashlight turns your back camera led and screen into a lantern
There are lots of flashlight for Android devices. Actually, there are some smartphones that has a built-in flashlight. However,a flashlight like TeslaLED adds new features to the basic on/off light.
First off, TeslaLED allows you to switch on/off back camera LED and screen light. You can do it with just a tap thanks to the different widgets size supported. There are different screen light colors (white, variable brightness, flashlight widget design and much more). Actually, there are lots of options in settings to customize it to your liking. Until here the "basic" features that you will find in other flashlights.
There are though other interesting features that add value to the app. For example, there's a Police Screen Light mode that flashes reds and blues. Although the feature that probably surprised us most is that you can send Strobe and Morse code messages using the light. The only thing you have to do is to type the message you want to send and press ok. It automatically will send the message with both screen and led flashlight (who know when you will need it!).
The main flaw is that it doesn't support all devices. Check developer's description out before downloading it to know which devices are supported.
TeslaLED flashlight has been developed by TeslaCoil.
Features of TeslaLED:
* LED Flashlight
* Strobe and Morse Code
* Screen Light (White, variable brightness)
* Police Screen Light (Flashing Reds and Blues)
* Keep LED on with screen off (May flicker once)
* Widget styles include the look and feel of standard HTC and Motorola.
* Highly configurable
* Notification icon to quickly turn off LED
* WidgetLocker support, activate TeslaLED from a slider on your lock screen
TeslaLED is known to work on the following devices. It may work on other devices as well, possibly by changing the "LED Method" in preferences.
* Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
* Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 3, Atrix, Xoom, Photon
* HTC EVO, Droid Incredible, Thunderbolt, Desire, Desire HD
* HTC MyTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile G2, Legend
* Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10.1"
* LG Optimus 2X, G2X
* Acer A500
* Samsung Epic/Fascinate and Droid Charge (Strobe/Morse code do not work)
Permissions of TeslaLED are short and simple:
CAMERA - Required to use the camera flash on most devices. The camera flash is attached to the camera, hence the permission. This is not to take photos or record video.
FLASHLIGHT - Required to use the camera flash on some older devices
WAKE_LOCK - Optional, to allow to keep the screen on
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Helps widget responsiveness on some devices
Galaxy Nexus support
ICS Styling and widget style
Fixes for Galaxy Tab 7, Galaxy S2, Motorla Photon and more
- Mike B. Downloaded Dec 2, 2013
- hummer6989 Downloaded Aug 8, 2013
- TooLate Downloaded Jul 6, 2013
- khavid al azhar Downloaded Jun 28, 2013
- atrevete Downloaded Jun 27, 2013
- Nano007 Downloaded Jun 21, 2013
- Kirthi K. Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- Safvan M. Downloaded Jun 6, 2013
- Kamende Downloaded Jun 4, 2013
I like it. It is often hard to get steady on & then once I have, its hard to turn off. Not always but often enough! I feel like it could use some tweaks to make it a 5star app but can't quite put my finger on it. : )
Great app and respect to the developer for not requiring and non essential permissions.
Now I'm blind and I have to browse the web using braille.
Fantastic app btw... only thing is that can we please add one thing, for info I have the galaxy S4, and I was wondering if we can have it so that no other app operation shuts down tesla, so that for example you can have the strobe on and take a video at t
Only flashlight app that does NOT require access to phone call identity and GPS tracking for ads. Works perfectly and is quick. The different modes are very simple and its easy to turn on without accidentally changing modes like the other apps.
Mee paau pakdu us bhosdike ke gis gandu ne iss app ko banaya
Won't turn off with the screen turned off.