1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Screen widgets
- Strobe and Morse code messages
- Police Screen Light
- High configurable
- It doesn't support all devices
There are lots of flashlight for Android devices. Actually, there are some smartphones that has a built-in flashlight. However,a flashlight like TeslaLED adds new features to the basic on/off light.
First off, TeslaLED allows you to switch on/off back camera LED and screen light. You can do it with just a tap thanks to the different widgets size supported. There are different screen light colors (white, variable brightness, flashlight widget design and much more). Actually, there are lots of options in settings to customize it to your liking. Until here the "basic" features that you will find in other flashlights.
There are though other interesting features that add value to the app. For example, there's a Police Screen Light mode that flashes reds and blues. Although the feature that probably surprised us most is that you can send Strobe and Morse code messages using the light. The only thing you have to do is to type the message you want to send and press ok. It automatically will send the message with both screen and led flashlight (who know when you will need it!).
The main flaw is that it doesn't support all devices. Check developer's description out before downloading it to know which devices are supported.
TeslaLED flashlight has been developed by TeslaCoil.
Features of TeslaLED:
* LED Flashlight
* Strobe and Morse Code
* Screen Light (White, variable brightness)
* Police Screen Light (Flashing Reds and Blues)
* Keep LED on with screen off (May flicker once)
* Widget styles include the look and feel of standard HTC and Motorola.
* Highly configurable
* Notification icon to quickly turn off LED
* WidgetLocker support, activate TeslaLED from a slider on your lock screen
TeslaLED is known to work on the following devices. It may work on other devices as well, possibly by changing the "LED Method" in preferences.
* Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
* Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 3, Atrix, Xoom, Photon
* HTC EVO, Droid Incredible, Thunderbolt, Desire, Desire HD
* HTC MyTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile G2, Legend
* Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10.1"
* LG Optimus 2X, G2X
* Acer A500
* Samsung Epic/Fascinate and Droid Charge (Strobe/Morse code do not work)
Permissions of TeslaLED are short and simple:
CAMERA - Required to use the camera flash on most devices. The camera flash is attached to the camera, hence the permission. This is not to take photos or record video.
FLASHLIGHT - Required to use the camera flash on some older devices
WAKE_LOCK - Optional, to allow to keep the screen on
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Helps widget responsiveness on some devices
Recently changed in this version:
Galaxy Nexus support
ICS Styling and widget style
Fixes for Galaxy Tab 7, Galaxy S2, Motorla Photon and more
Last activity on TeslaLED Flashlight
- digitlburn Downloaded May 3, 2013
- fonbaa' z Druqking Downloaded May 1, 2013
- mehrad_134 Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- adeeladeel Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- Marius1555 Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- cliffrosario Downloaded Apr 17, 2013
- streamwader Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- shlok1369 Downloaded Apr 4, 2013
- anetandfrannie Downloaded Apr 2, 2013
Lists with: TeslaLED Flashlight
Comments and ratings for TeslaLED Flashlight
It's so far the only app I've used and stuck to for turning on the flash. This app is cool if you're going to concerts and stuff
Always on my home screen
Jusr as good as any other flashlight app with the added benefit of not having access to your calls, location, ect.
Easy to use, lots of presets such as police lights and sos in morse code but best of all it doesnt need to know where you are, who you are or network access.
Used to use Tiny Flashlite + LED, but TeslaLED has better widget and proper permissions set. Keep it AD-free! Swiss Army Knife! :))