1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
Also in : Flash Light
- Screen widgets
- Strobe and Morse code messages
- Police Screen Light
- High configurable
- It doesn't support all devices
+ By TeslaCoil Software
TeslaLED Flashlight turns your back camera led and screen into a lantern
There are lots of flashlight for Android devices. Actually, there are some smartphones that has a built-in flashlight. However,a flashlight like TeslaLED adds new features to the basic on/off light.
First off, TeslaLED allows you to switch on/off back camera LED and screen light. You can do it with just a tap thanks to the different widgets size supported. There are different screen light colors (white, variable brightness, flashlight widget design and much more). Actually, there are lots of options in settings to customize it to your liking. Until here the "basic" features that you will find in other flashlights.
There are though other interesting features that add value to the app. For example, there's a Police Screen Light mode that flashes reds and blues. Although the feature that probably surprised us most is that you can send Strobe and Morse code messages using the light. The only thing you have to do is to type the message you want to send and press ok. It automatically will send the message with both screen and led flashlight (who know when you will need it!).
The main flaw is that it doesn't support all devices. Check developer's description out before downloading it to know which devices are supported.
TeslaLED flashlight has been developed by TeslaCoil.
Features of TeslaLED:
* LED Flashlight
* Strobe and Morse Code
* Screen Light (White, variable brightness)
* Police Screen Light (Flashing Reds and Blues)
* Keep LED on with screen off (May flicker once)
* Widget styles include the look and feel of standard HTC and Motorola.
* Highly configurable
* Notification icon to quickly turn off LED
* WidgetLocker support, activate TeslaLED from a slider on your lock screen
TeslaLED is known to work on the following devices. It may work on other devices as well, possibly by changing the "LED Method" in preferences.
* Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
* Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 3, Atrix, Xoom, Photon
* HTC EVO, Droid Incredible, Thunderbolt, Desire, Desire HD
* HTC MyTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile G2, Legend
* Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10.1"
* LG Optimus 2X, G2X
* Acer A500
* Samsung Epic/Fascinate and Droid Charge (Strobe/Morse code do not work)
Permissions of TeslaLED are short and simple:
CAMERA - Required to use the camera flash on most devices. The camera flash is attached to the camera, hence the permission. This is not to take photos or record video.
FLASHLIGHT - Required to use the camera flash on some older devices
WAKE_LOCK - Optional, to allow to keep the screen on
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Helps widget responsiveness on some devices
Galaxy Nexus support
ICS Styling and widget style
Fixes for Galaxy Tab 7, Galaxy S2, Motorla Photon and more
only missing update to support lock screen widget.
It's ok i like
It ran very smoothly on my htc wildfire S, but on my xperia TX it does not turns on when screen off and it turns off even when screen is on.
Low permissions, no ads, stays on with the screen off. Great options..does exactly what its supposed to do. Nexus 4 /kit Kat 4.4.4