Text widget (donate)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Very simple minimalistic widget, which displays any text on your Android home screen. It allows multiple instances of the widget and has wide possibilities of settings. This version also includes Tasker / Locale plug-in, which becomes even more powerful tool than ever.
In case you use Tasker/Locale application, I have included plug-in which displays "dynamic" text on your homescreen. Tasker application allows variable replacement, so that it becomes very powerful tool for you if you are familiar with this application.
1. in the TEXT WIDGET set up unique name in advance settings (name, which will be used for communication between widget and Tasker/Locale application)
2. in the Tasker/Locale application create task and include this plug-in. To set up the plug-in, set the same name as used in widget and add any content to be displayed on the Android homescreen.
Should you have any questions related to this widget or integration with Tasker/Locale application, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. Please, use rating for positive/negative feed-back about this application. Not for bugs - I will rather appreciate to receive them via email so that I can try to fix them.
widget, text, tasker, locale, plug-in, minimalistic, homescreen, taptoopen, česky, česká, slovensky, slovenská
This version is a donation version. You can still use it, yet without some functionality. You can always get free version - just search for my applications.
Tags: texy widget donate, ttext widget, text widget donate, text widget, draw text toast, how to get alignment for selected text in, , text widget, tasker, a texy widget donate, widget text, comtampissttext.
- TapToOpen Tasker Task: now with selection from Tasker list (from Tasker version 1.0.18)
- re-do of TapToOpen logic
- moved text shadow to font settings
- code optimization
- add access widget config by tapping the right top corner - set up in tap to open options
- add more font sizes
- add toast when tapping the tasker task
- add tap to run Taskers task (just select the existing task name)