Calculates the required radiator output for each room and produces a kilowatt total for the property in order to accurately size a boiler.
- Store multiple projects
- Email project details and results
- Simple drop-down lists for room types, floors, ceilings, walls, etc.
- Display radiator output in kilowatts or BTUs
- Completely self-contained, with no internet access required
- Calculations based on current industry standards
- Suitable for use by both professional heating engineers and DIY enthusiasts.
Simply enter the details for the property: room types, dimensions, window sizes and glazing, wall, floor and ceiling building materials.
The details and results for a property can be emailed by selecting a menu option on the property editing screen.
Radiator output can be displayed in kilowatts or BTUs by selecting the relevant preferences menu option on the main screen.
Tags: plumbing calculation , plumbers toolkit heating calculator , diy heating calculator , construction heating calculator , plumbers toolkit , plumbers calculator , heating calculator