The Virtual Whiteboard
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By AndroSun
At the workplace, by using this app, you can create images or whiteboard notes quickly and easily to save to your mobile device. For example, you can take a picture of a whiteboard and edit it later, quickly and easily.
For leisure, you can take a funny picture of your friend and draw directly on it! You can even draw and play tic-tac-toe or hangman!
- 4 different marker colors: black, blue, red, green
- "Eraser" (It's actually just a white marker color)
- Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large marker sizes
- Button to wipe the entire board clean (With the exception of the background itself)
- A 'new' button, which lets you start your drawing all over
- The ability to load a background from your camera gallery, or to take a picture with your phone's camera to use directly as the background
- A save function which saves your picture to your phone's gallery (It takes some time for the picture to show up in the gallery though)
Created within MIT App Inventor
- Since the eraser is actually just a white marker color, it will just change the marker color to white, so unless the background is white, it won't suffice as an eraser.
- It takes a while for the gallery to find the image you save so you may have to wait a couple minutes before it shows up within the gallery. (sorry)
I'm only a freshman in HS so comment consistently & accordingly. Thank You and enjoy the app!
Tags: whiteboard example, whiteboard examples, whiteboard medical images, collaborative whiteboard, virtual whiteboard, how to draw a muscular man on whiteboard.