1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Brian Staruk
THIS APP ONLY WORKS WITH DEVICES THAT HAVE A TEMPERATURE SENSOR. PLEASE *DO NOT* LEAVE A NEGATIVE REVIEW IF YOUR PHONE DOESN'T HAVE THE SENSOR.
- This app is free (no cost) but still does NOT contain any advertisements.
- This app was made to be as simple as possible, and contains no bloat or unnecessary features. It's just a thermometer.
- This app will only work on devices that have a temperature sensor.
- This app never uses any kind of data from anywhere besides the sensor on your device.
- Not many devices have temperature sensors at the moment. If your device doesn't have a temperature sensor, this app will let you know, to avoid confusion.
- Sometimes if a device gets really hot from having a thick case on it in hot weather, or playing games for extended periods. If this happens, the temperature sensors may report an inaccurate reading. The best way to use this app is to leave your device idle for a few minutes (screen off) before launching it. Your device may be built better than mine (Galaxy S4) and you may not have this problem, but I figured I'd offer the advice just in case.
- Avoid holding the device in your hand while taking a reading, to make sure you're not reading your own skin temperature. I recommend placing the device on a desk before taking a reading.
July 2, 2013 (v1.0)
- Initial release