Profile events can be configured from simple one off events or can re-occur based the days of the week, specific times of the day or on a timer. The profile event can repeat indefinitely, time out by a specific date or after the profile has done the task a specified number of times.
Features of Time Ruler:
Phone Calls can be managed in multiple ways:
► Change the ringer type
► Modify the ringer volume
► Add numbers to the apps Black List, Grey List or White List
► Able to change call setting for each list
► Allow a call to easily override normal settings if calling multiple times
Profile Event Features:
- Enable or Disable Black List
- Enable or Disable Grey List
- Enable or Disable White List
- Enable or Disable Bluetooth
- Enable or Disable Mobile Network Data
- Enable or Disable Wi-Fi
- Adjust volume for Notifications
- Adjust volume for System Sounds
- Adjust volume for Alarms
- Adjust volume for Media
This is only the beginning, more features are planned for Time Ruler in the near future that will only make you want this application even more.
We want your feedback, visit our web site at http://www.toddwiggins.com.au/apps/timeruler/in/?id=feedback
- Improved UI design, added tabs and improved use of fragments for switching between screen.
- Notifications now are only triggered once per event, instead of potentially triggering multiple notifications and tones.
- Added automatic update check for the latest version.
- Put in a temporary fix that affects some users users without a hardware menu button to be able to access the menus. A more elegant fix will be coming for this soon.