TimeSwipe Free - Timer
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
All you need to do is swipe to set the time, and you're all done. Perfect when you're cooking food, preparing speeches and all the other cool things you need to time.
How to start a timer:
Swipe the handles to set the time and press start. Done.
How to start a stopwatch:
Don't swipe the handles, just press start. Done.
The time is always displayed in a notification and with the beautiful Holo theme in dark and light it's the best looking timer app out there!
Buy the full awesome version and get all these features:
- No Ads
- Create multiple timers in different tabs
- Name your timers so you can keep track of them all
- Save timers and reuse them, over and over again
- You get all new features that's being developed
..and the fullversion is only like 1$
- Countdown timer
- Multiple timers (only in full version)
- Get notifications in your status bar
- See current timers in your status bar
- The new Android design on all devices from version 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- Dark and light theme
- Enable / disable vibration
- Enable / disable alarm
- Change alarm sound
- Change alarm interval
- Ads (only in free version)
Added support for 7" and 10" tablets.
UI fixes for phones with bigger screens.
Fixed a design bug that displayed the text wrong.
Fixed alarm bug.
Made the settings easier to understand.
Added the option to disable "Show time in notification". Disable this if you have problem with the notification.
Optimized for small displays.
Added the ability to stop alarm if the alarm interval is set to longer then 4 seconds in settings.