Tiny Flashlight + LED
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Different widgets and screen lights
- Supported for the most of the devices with camera LED
- Some Android devices include a default app like this one
Tiny Flashlight is an app that adds a new functionality to our Android: it turns it into a lamp. It uses the LED camera to do it. So, it's useless for those devices with no camera flash (Samsung Galaxy S among others). It supports though a wide range of devices with camera led/flash, no matter what Android version they're using (supports even 1.5).
It has different widgets to active the flashlight as well as a difference screen lights (traffic light, bulbs, on button...).
It's a great app if you didn't have it by default in your device. On the other hand, some devices like the HTC Desire HD include it by default and works properly.
Tiny Flash has been developed by Nikolay Ananiev, a promising developer who has launched some apps in the market which focused on the improvement of some Android system features.
So if you camera has a LED and you don't have installed an app like this, you will find it useful and attractive for its variety of lights and widgets, otherwise it's something that you don't even should take into account.
Tiny Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
- It's also the brightest flashlight / torch, because of the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light in the dark.
- Has different widgets to choose from
- Has great and diverse screen lights
- Has the best flashlight support
- The best tablet app
- Free of Charge
* Camera LED flashlight - Uses your phone's camera flashlight to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flashlight. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen flashlight, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera flashlight or you want to save the battery.
* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Flashlight, Strobe Flashlight, Morse Code, Text to Morse, Manual Morse Code, Camera Light - Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The Best Free Flashlight app when you need reliability, functionality, and lights diversity
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
Flashlight Widget and Lock Screen widgets:
Tiny Flashlight is one of the few applications on the android market, which is free and has different widgets to choose from when the device has an option for a led flashlight. Also, Tiny Flashlight supports the newly added lockscreen widgets in Android 4.2 and later.
Why Tiny Flashlight needs so many permissions and how are they used:
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA flashlight)
- In order to start the camera flashlight on some devices, Tiny Flashlight has to use a small part of the camera hardware and it needs this permission. Don't worry, I'm not taking any pictures or videos without your permission. Tiny Flashlight is just accessing the camera LED / flash.
* CONTROL FLASH LIGHT
- This is the old method of accessing the camera flashlight on Android 1.5 and 1.6.
*** As you know, Tiny Flashlight is free, but also is one of the best supported apps on the Android Market. Currently, this is the only app that supports almost all devices with camera flashlight and fully supports all versions of Android (1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0, 4.0). This takes huge amounts of time and effort and in order for Tiny Flashlight to remain the best flashlight on the market, I have to use ads inside it.
The following permissions are required by Google's own ad provider (Admob) and Millennial Media (the biggest independent ad network). Both are respected industry leaders.
- Used to load ad info from their servers. Nothing more.
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
- Some Motorola devices have factory bugs. These devices don't have unique IDs and this became a problem for ad networks, because they can't function without it. There is a workaround for this problem by using the PHONE IDENTITY permission. This permission is used only for getting a unique id.
flashlight android, torch, strobe, brightest, linterna, фенерче, El feneri, best app, best flashlight, best tablet app, free phone app, tablet torch, free flashlight
Recently changed in this version:
* Added support for Android 4.2's Lock Screen widgets
* Fixed Toshiba AT200
* Fixed Panasonic Eluga
Last activity on Tiny Flashlight + LED
Lists with: Tiny Flashlight + LED
Comments and ratings for Tiny Flashlight + LED
easy to download
easy to use
Программа классная оссобенно порадовало азбука Морзе. 5 звёзд