Tiny Flashlight + LED
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
Also in : Flash Light
- Different widgets and screen lights
- Supported for the most of the devices with camera LED
- Some Android devices include a default app like this one
+ By Nikolay Ananiev
Tiny Flashlight uses your camera LED as a torch
Tiny Flashlight is an app that adds a new functionality to our Android: it turns it into a lamp. It uses the LED camera to do it. So, it's useless for those devices with no camera flash (Samsung Galaxy S among others). It supports though a wide range of devices with camera led/flash, no matter what Android version they're using (supports even 1.5).
It has different widgets to active the flashlight as well as a difference screen lights (traffic light, bulbs, on button...).
It's a great app if you didn't have it by default in your device. On the other hand, some devices like the HTC Desire HD include it by default and works properly.
Tiny Flash has been developed by Nikolay Ananiev, a promising developer who has launched some apps in the market which focused on the improvement of some Android system features.
So if you camera has a LED and you don't have installed an app like this, you will find it useful and attractive for its variety of lights and widgets, otherwise it's something that you don't even should take into account.
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
* Reintroduced Strobe Light, Morse Code, and Color Light inside Tiny Flashlight. Now you can delete the standalone plugins if you have installed them.
* Fixed several bugs
VERY NICE AND USEFUL!
download full and working paid android apps,games and live wallpapers:clap:
A nice & very useful widget, thanks for developer
This is a great app especially if you do not own a flashlight in a power outage.