Tiny Flashlight + LED
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Different widgets and screen lights
- Supported for the most of the devices with camera LED
- Some Android devices include a default app like this one
+ By Nikolay Ananiev
Tiny Flashlight uses your camera LED as a torch
Tiny Flashlight is an app that adds a new functionality to our Android: it turns it into a lamp. It uses the LED camera to do it. So, it's useless for those devices with no camera flash (Samsung Galaxy S among others). It supports though a wide range of devices with camera led/flash, no matter what Android version they're using (supports even 1.5).
It has different widgets to active the flashlight as well as a difference screen lights (traffic light, bulbs, on button...).
It's a great app if you didn't have it by default in your device. On the other hand, some devices like the HTC Desire HD include it by default and works properly.
Tiny Flash has been developed by Nikolay Ananiev, a promising developer who has launched some apps in the market which focused on the improvement of some Android system features.
So if you camera has a LED and you don't have installed an app like this, you will find it useful and attractive for its variety of lights and widgets, otherwise it's something that you don't even should take into account.
* Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Widget with different layouts to choose from (including lock screen widget). Flashlight starts directly without launching Tiny Flashlight.
* Strobe / Blinking function with adjustable on/off intervals
* Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code support.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Supports the widest range of devices with a camera flash. All for free.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet flashlight
* LED Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
* Warning Lights, Police, Color, Strobe, Morse Code, Text to Morse - different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. Bright enough. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The best flashlight app when you need reliability and functionality. Very bright and completely free.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy! linterna
* Fixed a bug where the light would turn off after several seconds
* Fixed a bug where the screen would not turn off after the light has been started
* Improved start time on several devices
Flashlight is great ! In today's world our smart phones have become a way of life. I remember when it was pen and paper .today who dares leave home without their cell phone.
Works perfectly on my Xperia U
Awesome light app, various different features including SEC more code, emergency lights strobe lights
Got a galaxy note 3 and although that has a flash light widget built in, this one is significantly brighter.