Tiny Flashlight + LED
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
Also in : Flash Light
- Different widgets and screen lights
- Supported for the most of the devices with camera LED
- Some Android devices include a default app like this one
+ By Nikolay Ananiev
Tiny Flashlight uses your camera LED as a torch
Tiny Flashlight is an app that adds a new functionality to our Android: it turns it into a lamp. It uses the LED camera to do it. So, it's useless for those devices with no camera flash (Samsung Galaxy S among others). It supports though a wide range of devices with camera led/flash, no matter what Android version they're using (supports even 1.5).
It has different widgets to active the flashlight as well as a difference screen lights (traffic light, bulbs, on button...).
It's a great app if you didn't have it by default in your device. On the other hand, some devices like the HTC Desire HD include it by default and works properly.
Tiny Flash has been developed by Nikolay Ananiev, a promising developer who has launched some apps in the market which focused on the improvement of some Android system features.
So if you camera has a LED and you don't have installed an app like this, you will find it useful and attractive for its variety of lights and widgets, otherwise it's something that you don't even should take into account.
and here and here:
Free flashlight app for your device! Incredibly simple and very useful. Will use your device's camera LED / flash / screen as a torch.
* Bright flashlight / torch mode when using the device LED.
* Great and diverse screen lights.
* Widget with different layouts to choose from (including lock screen widget). Flashlight starts directly without launching Tiny Flashlight.
* Strobe / Blinking function with adjustable on/off intervals
* Morse code functionality with a Text to Morse code function.
* Beautiful layout and simple controls.
* Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
* Best tablet flashlight
* LED Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
* Warning Lights, Police, Color, Strobe, Morse Code, Text to Morse - different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. Bright enough. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The best flashlight app when you need reliability and functionality.
CAUTION: Strobe lighting can trigger seizures in photosensitive epilepsy!
VERY NICE AND USEFUL!
download full and working paid android apps,games and live wallpapers:clap:
A nice & very useful widget, thanks for developer
So all you guys who give 1 star and write hateful comments, so you can write and spend some time to spread your hate instead of just read what the man had written. The easiest way to handle the update is unfortunately to reinstall the app (uninstalled and install again). All the goodies you can very easy get as plugins. And all that can happen for less that 5 minutes.
It used to be the best flashlight app ever. Now it just sucks. It used to be so much better and fun to use. Not anymore. The update made it simple and boring. Deleting app.