Titanium Backup PRO Key ★ root
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Backup/restore/freeze/clear data/uninstall apps
- Scheduled tasks
- Backup one-by-one or batches
- We didn't find any, did you?
The ultimate backup/restore app for root users
If you are root user and need to have total control over your backup and restores, then Titanium Backup is a must-have app. It allows you to first, manage apps (stop, freeze, uninstall them), create backups for both apps and app data and schedule those backups on a regular basis. You can even backup different version of apps (Pro version) and keep them all safe in your favorite cloud service.
The good point about Titanium Backup Root is that it empowers users to customize the backups at their own whim. It's versatile and complete and connected to 3rd party services like Dropbox.
The stark design doesn't hurt anyone but it's still a point to be enhanced. In addition, the Lite version is too limited.
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
• Fixed the infamous PRO Key failure - finally! Hey, it was *not* our fault: some license cracking tools were corrupting the license data coming from Google servers!
It's stupid that I have to remember to install my Pro Key app along with my Titanium Backup app. Ever heard of Google Play services?
If you're rating it three stars or less, you're probably doing it wrong. Pull your life together.
Somewhat tedious and arcane, but at least it got the job done once upon a time. Even though innumerable instructions have been written for this app to convert a system app to user, we no longer have that utility either?
For my situation this app is a little clunky... Because my N7 grouper is also my gaming PC, I wanted to backup to a local PC. The only way I found to do this, was use sshfs4Android to trick my system into thinking my remote 2 tb HDD is an extension of my tablets sdCard; but trying to backup to many gigabytes all at once sometimes crashes. I know this is an edge case, but sshfs local support and a
it doesn't uninstall system apps on stock or other ROMs for HTC JEWEL. also seems to have trouble "Chuck Norris-ing" bloatware. holding a star hostage until the preferences can figure out where i've decided its settings files should go :P
How can I send my backup data to my server? Maybe can you support this?