You must install Tostis Notes Ad Version before installing this app!
You can find it here: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.tostis.notes
Write down secret notes with Tostis Notes. Text is encrypted with AES algorithm and saved on your SD card to make backup easier. Every .tec file has its own alphanumeric password and is stored by default in /sdcard/TostisNotes/ directory.
Share unencrypted text inside your note with application like GMail, SMS, Twitter etc.
Send encrypted .TEC file as attachment in GMail or backup it with Dropbox.
Print to any printer with Google Cloud Print.
You must install Tostis Notes Ad Version before installing this app.
You can find it here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tostis.notes
Remember to kill Tostis Notes with a task manager after buying this key!
- Share unencrypted text or encrypted .TEC file
- Shake to close!
- Move app to SD.
- Custom directory on SD
- Order file list by name, data or size in ascending or descending order
- Open .tec file directly from your favourite file manager
- Backup to Gmail folder
- Google XOAuth autentication or old plain text password method
- Print text with Google Cloud Print http://www.google.com/cloudprint (Available on Android 2.2+)
- Plain text notes without encryption with .tsc filename extension
- English manual inside About screen
- Paranoic feature: Android history shows a black screenshot
ONLY IN PRO VERSION:
- No advertisement
- Search text
- Change password of the open note
- Open Tostis Notes entering *#*#1536#*#* into the dialer
- Ability to disable "shake to close" and to change shake sensitivity threshold
- Scheduled backup to Gmail with custom options
- Quick Shortcut to favourites notes on your Home Screen
- Quick Shortcut to new note on your Home Screen
- Theme support with 4 different themes: device default, green, blue and pink
- Create sticky notes on notification bar for easy access
Tags: file con estensione .tec , tec file , .tec file , tec files , .tec , androis tec file , tostis notes , open tec files , what is a tec file in