Total Screen Control
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Allows you to apply a filter that dims the brightness below minimum value so your eyes don't hurt during night viewing. Very useful in low light conditions especially on AMOLED screens where even the lowest brightness value is still bright. Also can save a lot of battery combined with ScreenOn Lock based on phone orientation!
- Screen Filter/Privacy with schedule and brightness slider for fine control !
- Dynamic Screen Filter based on phone's light sensor! Forget about classic auto-brightness switch to Dynamic Screen Filter!
- Screen Filter Bar for easy and cool control of Filter dim
- ScreenOn Lock based on phone orientation! Keeps the screen on as long as you use your phone! SAVE BATTERY also!
- Tasker/Locale plugins
- ScreenOn Lock, Brightness level and Rotation Lock individually for any app
- Option to disable softkey backlight (not working on all phones)
- Notification icon on Status bar with all needed information
- Up to 5 configurable Screen Filter Presets
- 3 Widgets for easy access
- Configurable preferences, alerts
- Start at boot
Does your eyes hurt you when reading or playing before bedtime ? Enable the Screen Filter
Tired to get the screen off while reading your eBook, browsing on Web or playing? Setup the ScreenOn Lock
Want to set the brightness or rotation individually? Configure them with Total Screen Control
For all these this application is for you!
Keywords: screen filter, brightness, lock, filter, dim, light, sensor, orientation.
Tags: total screen control, lock screen brightness, lock brightness, control rotation per, chomikuj nowaki nauczyciele, 4 lock rotation, lock screen dim, app total rotation control, per application rotation control, lockscreen brightness.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the application on Android 4.x
- Tasker/Locale plugin for Screen Filter settings !
- Tasker/Locale plugin for ScreenOn Lock event !
- Added NEW FEATURE: Screen Filter Bar - Control Filter dim with a swipe of you finger in any application you're in!
If you like this feature check Total Screen Filter which allows more customizations!