TouchLight now with Lockscreen and Home Widgets!
TouchLight, one of the best free flashlight apps on the market, is an easy, useful and customizable app that instantly transforms your phone into a flashlight by touching, shaking or locking it on. Set it to toggle or have the light on only when you’re touching the screen! There are shortcuts to white and red lights and even a customizable color. TouchLight can even control camera’s LED flash (torchlights) on most devices.
* Lockscreen and Home screen widgets!
* Helpful, step by step user guidance
* Shortcuts to white and red screen flashlights
* Flashlight color customization
* Overrides auto-brightness
* Camera LED flashlight (torchlight) for most phones! (see list below)
* Second custom color available for non-LED camera devices
* Customizable controls for touch, toggle, shake, search button or locking on flashlight
* Can add on screen clocks for flashlight mode
* Full screen supported
* Turns on and off backlights for hardware buttons with the flashlights (most phones)
* Supports Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.0+
Many updates are planned for this app and suggestions are welcome.
Props to Adam WarRock for letting us use Ruckus Roboticus' instrumental in our video!
Flash LED works on:
Pretty much all new devices
If you have a different phone and it does/doesn't work please email us and let us know what phone you have. We will try to get all unsupported phones supported as soon as possible!
flashlight, torchlight, torch, light, best, brightest, bright, android, LED, flash, Camera LED, droidlight, colorlight, color, shaking, shake, shakelight, honeycomb, honey, comb, Android 3.1, ISC, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, eclair, kindle fire, hero, heroc, cdma
Tags: touchlight , flashlight , torchlight 2 fixer 2.0.5 , samsung mobile torch light , torchlight 2 fixer 2.0.5. , samsung galaxy note 2 torch light , shortcut to make flash torch
from 124 reviews